Are the Orange County Housewives too Boring? The answer has been abundantly clear for some time now, but YES, YES, YES, they are. Bravo, in the past, began advertising the OC house-douchebags (as my husband so fondly refers to them) for the winter season before the New York debut, if I am not mistaken. I have noticed commercials for New York (in February?), but no mention of O.C. It is possible that Bravo has a perfectly good explanation for this, or I am wrong, but I like to think in conspiracies, it is much more fun. I am convinced, therefore, it is because we all know that the O.C. chicks and their broods can SUCK IT!
The orange tree has some rotting fruit. The ladies and ultimately the show have really lost any fabulosity over the past few seasons with the introduction of the condo set: Tamra, Gretchen, and Lynn, and the desperate-to-appear classy Alexis. Vicky is not a nice person any way you cut it, and her desperate-for-male-attention behavior (even her son's no less; waxing Jocasta and Oedipus, are we?) is as tired as are her yellow dye-jobs and closet full of fruit loop colored satin tank tops and halters.
Hey Bravo, you know what ladies live in O.C.that might strike some interest more than these sadly overworked (not referring to physical labor, sillies) ladies? I would love to see some Vanessa Bryant, or the myriad other rich enough to rival the B.H.'s girls. What about the moms from Laguna Beach, like Lauren Conrad's mom. Her child is way more successful and humble than any of the douchebags' kids. Just Sayin', Bravo...as a chronic and habitual RHW viewer, give us a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment