Friday, December 31, 2010

Camille the Frigidaire

I wasn't planning on commenting on the reports that Camille Grammer cut her husband off from sex for 12 months, but it boggles me, so here you go.  Now, the reason for the vow of chastity is unclear, but I am now thinking that Kelsey had every right to look outside of the marriage for intimacy and companionship.  I am pretty sure that the vows to "love, honor, and cherish" a spouse include sex.  I  mean, if you are a virile person capable of sex without Viagra, then why wouldn't you look for a willing and reciprocating partner.

Camille is probably one of those really "sexy" looking people who hates sex.  Her children were conceived in a test-tube after all.  I believe dumb Paris, who most likely released her own sex tape, was quoted as saying that she doesn't like to have sex with a partner and that she prefers to watch t.v. (or look at herself in the mirror).  We know, from watching RHW, that Camille likes that Ryan Seacrest wanna-be Nick.  Maybe he is the only one who does it for her, but I am guessing, Nick, that when you get her all to yourself, you are in for a cold night.

No comments:

Post a Comment