I love all Bravo programming. I love more to comment on the usually abhorrent behavior of the housewives, the mad culinary skills of the Top Cheffies, the grossness of the millionaire matches...it never ends. I think that if Bravo had play-by-play reporting, I would be the chick for the job.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Nostradubois and the Failed Foresight of the affair that cost $50million Bucks
I am still obviously disturbed by Camille's dinner party episode, so much so that I am still pondering it, stupid as it was, weeks later. I just thought of an obvious question though, as to how Allison could claim to be such a powerful intuit when she did not zap into Kelsey Grammer's affair at the time. I mean, he was probably bonking Kayte Walsh in New York simultaneous to the dessert course in Bev-Niner. Shouldn't she, having worked so closely with the couple, picked up on what the National Enquirer and any self-aware wife would have already noticed. Just sayin'.......
Labels:
Dumb Camille
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment