Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Top Scallop Rides Again: Top Chef Power Rankings

This list is based on combined performance and results of  tonight's show.


1.  Marcel....I don't care that he didn't win anything tonight; Marcel is consistently one of the top performers and he impressed Colicchio with his quick fire dish.  
2.  Dale...I want to put this dude near the bottom because his attitude sucks but he has won multiple elimination challenges.  
3.  Richard...Solid performer.  Should have won his season, hands down.  
4.  Mike Isabella...Won the quick fire this week.  He too has been a consistent performer overall.  
5.  Angelo...Creepy Angelo is pretty cocky but pretty consistent, as well.
6.  Tiffany Derry...She is really impressive and she was mocked on her season for having worked at IHOP.  She way outlasted the crap out of whoever made that smug remark and continues to impress. 
7.  Fabio...Love Fabio, but he has kind of sucked hard on All-Stars.  Gnocchi, I don't care how good it is, is not the dish that is going to win Top Chef.  
8.  Trey...His dessert looked kind of pretty in a slushy way.  I really like Trey and want him in the top so hopefully he has better luck next week.  
9.  Carla...Love me some Carla, but she is looking tired. 
10.  Antonia...She is pretty solid.  She is pretty emotional.  She is pretty inconsistent.  
11.  Tiffany F. ...I hated her on Season 1...because she was a force and I quote, "....not your bitch, bitch."  All-Stars has been a completely different story on both counts; I like her but me think she doth suck too much on All-Stars.  
12.  Obviously, Jamie survived another unbelievably unspectacular week.  Judges, what do you taste in her food?  Jamie does prove that narcissism pays.  


Very sad to see Casey go.  I have to remember that judging is based on the challenge and not the overall competition...stupid rules.  

No comments:

Post a Comment