Monday, November 22, 2010

Kim Zolciak Pregnant?

After six whole months of coupling, Kim, don't-be-tardy-for-the-o$$ortunity Zolciak has announced that she is three months pregnant.  Lord have mercy on that little cash cow's soul.  Unless that is a prosthesis in the picture (hey, just about everything else on her is fake), then she is indeed pregnant.

Dad to the new baby is some dude named Kroy who plays football when not ballroom dancing in his spare time (on the hack-lanta version of DWTS).  He plays for the NFL but so did Jessica Simpson's fiance.  Enough said.  I am kinda confused though....I thought she was back with Big Poppa around the time she met Kroy so could BP be the baby daddy?  Just asking. 

Girl moves fast and she seems to get what she wants, funds and all, so I have to give her props.  I wonder if the relationship will last as long as the pregnancy.  All I can say is, poor baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment