Tuesday, November 23, 2010

RHWOBH.....Camille.What's with the.....

Camille Donatacci Grammer officially bugs the bejeezus out of me.  Her name should be Coquette, the way she throws herself at every man around.  I have to hand it to Bravo for their brilliant manipulation of my interest and attention yet again.  I am like a bad junkie tuning in to watch the inanity almost daily with the almost perpetual RHW reruns. 

My first observation is that she is one real narcissistic piece of work.  But what's with the weird side head wobble thing she does in all of the interview pieces.  She does it all of the time.  I find it annoying like when I am stuck in rush hour on the 405 and the person in front of me keeps flipping their hair instead of keeping their hands on the wheel.  Camille, you need to get your hands on the wheel, lady, or you might end up needing a shopping cart to push your head around in like in that episode of the Simpsons, yeah, you know the one. 

What's with that Nick dude trying to smush on her all of the time.  She always says that he is one of Kelsey's best friends so, oh wait, as I type, I get it......Kelsey asked his best friend to help rid him of his vacuous, vapid, succubus of a wife so he could assume a presumably happier existence.  I always got the impression that he was the problem in the relationship, until I heard her speak.   

Last thing I have to say is that I feel for her kids.  In the short snippets you see of the whole family together I found it to be telling that Kelsey, the dad who is off working all of the time, seems to sincerely and meaningfully interact and bond with his children when he sees them, whereas Camille can't even seem to tickle her own kids naturally.  Maybe it is the fact that she can't possibly feel the need to bond with them as someone else birthed them and many others are raising them. 

Okay, the truly last thing that I just recalled is how laughable I found it that Camille was reading The Art of War.  I have a degree in Lit. and a Masters in Education and I never actually read that book, though I am sure the Cliff's Notes are somewhere in storage (I know, that leads to the obvious question of why an educated person would chronically and obsessively watch RHW and feel the need to create a dialogue, possibly only with myself, about it).    Did she buy it at B&N thinking it would help her strategize with Kyle?  Duh...you were looking for the Self Help section, not Philosophy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment