Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jamie Needs to Pack her Knives and Go

WTF!  How has Jamie been enabled to suck repeatedly and outlast Jennifer Carpenter, Spike, and Dale.  Jamie is not a rad chef.  I am not either; ask my husband.  I liked Jamie on her season; she was super cute and funny. I feel like she came into All-Stars way too cocky.  She wasn't even stellar on her season, so her expectation and entitlement is annoying especially in light of how much she has sucked in the last couple of challenges.

She wussed out a couple of weeks ago with the cut finger incident.  I used to work in a restaurant in San Francisco and fell down stairs on to broken glass one night.  I cried, slapped a band-aid on my elbow, worked a full shift and went to the E.R. for stitches after cocktails.  How can she act like such the non-lipstick lesbian (I forget what they call that on the Real L Word), when she is clearly a chicken s#$t.  Then, last night, there was the sucky chickpeas, or something to the like that were undercooked.  She is so selfish and slimy, or the show is brilliantly edited to make it appear so.

No comments:

Post a Comment