Camille did forewarn "If you throw darts at me, I will defend myself." Initially I thought she meant by use of her super-power force field of utter apathy and ignorance; well actually, I thought that weird hip maneuver and doe-eyed sideways thing she does during her intro might be her version of some sort of Santeria. How could I have known that last week's uncomfortable dinner at Camille's would top all housewives episodes for ridiculous, dumbfounding, stupid, outrageous, and unbelievable behavior in an adult human being. I am so grateful, this Christmas, for the narcissism of all of the housewives in all of their respective cities/counties, that they allow, no beg, to be filmed for the rest of us and our viewing pleasure. Thanks Housewives.
Je suis choque. I did not expect Allison Dubois to be so odd and inappropriate. I wonder if she senses I am blogging mean things about her right now and she knows when and how I am going to die. Yeah, um, I'm not buying it, lady. Even if you really do have some power to sense anything negative about someone, especially their death, why would you be so disgusting as to use that to injure someone you have never met before. Creepy! I wonder if she had some wacky-tabacky in that electric cigarette thing-a-ma-jig she had. I know Medium is up for cancellation like, every season. Allison, mon petit chou.....this is not the way to get ratings. Sadly she is nothing like the great Patricia Arquette, (I refer to Daddy the teen pregnancy movie as the first movie I loved her in). It's too bad; in the past I watched Medium on occasion, but am sort of turned off to making C*ntille, and Alliscum any more money. Yucky, ladies, yucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment