Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finally!!! Sayonara Jamie-ko: Top Chef Power Rankings


1.  Dale….+1 from last week.  His big attitude caught a big fish and made big taco.  Big High Five.
2  Carla….+7 from last week.  That’s my girl.  Freakin’ cool play on the NY bagel.  Girlfriend caught some bigass fish too.  . 
3.  Mike Isabella…+1 from last week.  Italian Stallion is always fun to watch.  I want to have beer and his take on pizza with that dude. 
4.  Angelo….+1 from last week.  I thought he had a fiancée.  He was trying to hook up with groupies. 
5.  Tiffany Derry….+1 from last week.  Way to go, Tiffany. 
6.  Antonia…+4 from last week.  What a cool concept with her ‘po boy sandwich.  I felt her pain when she got stuck with her clutzy counter-parts. 
7. Trey...Big guns caught big fish.  Dude’s catching up.   
8.  Richard…-7 from last week.  Do not, and I repeat, do not let Marcel take you down. 
9.  Marcel…-8 from last week.  Marcel, your star is falling.  Enough with the foam, dude. 
10.  Fabio...Yo Fabs… you lookn’ like a front of house bitch right now. 

Finally….the much awaited departure of Jamie.  She is such a smug little punk.  She was like the cockroach that Raid couldn’t kill.  Tiffany Faison….I liked you better this season as a person, but when you lost your hard edge, it seems like your bad-assedness in the kitchen died as well.  Bye bye. ….see you at the Real Housewives/Top Chef Food Truck Show-down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment