Monday, January 3, 2011

Psychic Allison Explains it All for You, or Does She....

   About the incident at the dinner table...
Allison Dubois, Camille's now notorious dinner guest has gone on record to explain her behavior at the dinner party where almost all the ladies lost their cool.  Camille played chess with Kyle Richards and Allison Dubois, and everybody got checked, mate.

   In an interview, Allison told Brenda Rodriguez of MSN's WonderWall that she was not drunk though she explains, "They tried to make it look like I was drinking too much. I had 2.5 drinks in 4 hours. Like anyone else, when you have anything to drink you don't edit yourself ... you are a little looser with the lips I guess. It was a dinner party, it was a Saturday night and I had to put up with those women. And so what you see on the show is me trying not to leave the table, it was the only way to tolerate them quite frankly, and I was sipping my drink. But every time I took a sip they cut to me. They didn't show me drinking my glass of ice water as well."


   I don't get it.  Which is it?  Did they make you look the fool or did you do it to yourself.  I think the latter.  How else do you explain the creepy psychic staredown, the electric cigarette being sucked for emphasis, the threats of future doom, and the punctuated speech.  I would go further to argue, that it was Allison's personality, and not the alcohol, that caused the odd behavior.  Camille is showing herself to have learned a thing or two about the art of war, after all.  


   Allison also stated that Kelsey was partly responsible for arranging the dinner so as to help with the situation.  Huh?  I am pretty sure that Kelsey Grammer gleaned enough info about psych-analysis during his run on Frasier to know that that could not possibly be a good idea.  Why would a guy like Kelsey get involved in his wife's stupid battles.  Does anyone believe this chick's crap.  Especially in light of the fact that his foot was totally actually out the door, on a plane, and across the country.  


   Finally, Allison responded to a question I, myself, asked in my prior blog.  If Allison Dubois really is such a bonified psychic, then what exactly did she know about the impending doom of the Grammer marriage.  Here is her response to Brenda Rodriguez, " I knew that there were some problems, but he always made such an effort to make her happy. I had just gone to her birthday party like eight months before (a huge 1970's disco extravaganza). Every time I've been around them, he tells her how much he adores her and he's very affectionate. And then boom! I actually talked to him the night we taped that episode and he was thanking me for being there for her when he couldn't be. So yeah, I was in disbelief when [the breakup] happened."


   Huh, again, this is what any friend of a woman who is getting dumped might say.....I thought he loved her; I had no idea.  This is not a revelation Allison Dubois....your credibility is sinking like the Titanic.  So far, I have yet to be  impressed by this Medium's small talents.  



No comments:

Post a Comment